29. January 2018 08:56 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Thanks for your participation and contribution to the General Meeting 2018.
We believe that this was another succesful and informative event for our members. After the exciting election of the DADM Board, we look much forward to be collaborating with our new member, Peter Aabenhus from Lundbeck.
We would also like to thank the presenters from piinc.dk, Novo Nordisk and Ferring for sharing their tools and thoughts around GDPR and RBM.
Please find the minutes from the meeting attached.
DADM_Generalforsamling_referat_2018.doc (41.00 kb)
28. August 2017 09:28 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
It is a great pleasure to be able to invite you to an exciting event, with national and internationel topic experts (sign-up form is below the program). Thanks for all your great input on topics!
Please sign up immediately and no later than 23-JUN-2017, so that we can arrange the practicalities. Conference including dinner is at a cost of 150 DKK per attendee.
DADM Conference 22 Aug 2017
H. Lundbeck A/S
1551 7952110490 (Danske Bank)
Lene Haastrup (treasurer)
8.30 – 09.00
9.00 – 10.30
Coding – Approaches/issues
Kirsten Sanggaard, Principal Safety Scientist
Ajser Serif & Mette Pedersen, Med. Coding Experts
Claus K. Ullman, Principal Data Manager
Principles for blinding
of clinical trials
at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk, Rikke Riisbro, Head of DM Anchor
11.45 – 12.30
12.30 – 13.15
Larix, Majbritt Haugaard Møller, System Validation Expert & Mette Ravn, VP of DM, IT & System Validation
13.30 – 14.00
GDPR - Global Data Protection Regulation
Ferring, Omar Hamidi, Clinical Project Data Manager
14.00 – 14.15
14.15 – 15.00
eInformed Consent/eSource/Direct data entry
EHR as eSource in Clinical Trials – From Concept to Reality
OmniComm, Ken Light, EVP of Corporate Strategy
15.15 – 16.30
Innovation and DM through the crystal ball
ICON, Marie McCarthy, Director of Product Innovation, Information Technology
Looking forward to see you at the event,
1. May 2017 15:35 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Please find attached a exciting opportunity at Nordic Bioscience A/S.
Team_Lead_Data_Management_Job_application_04APR2017.pdf (241.70 kb)
24. February 2017 14:05 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
It was great to see so many attendees at the meeting+dinner and special thanks to Anders Mortin from Triticon ApS for a good and insightful presentation on Risk Based Monitoring.
Please find the meeting materials attached.
General_Meeting_minutes_DADM_2017.doc (39.00 kb)
DADM_GF2017.ppt (1.45 mb)
TriTiCon_Anders_Mortin_RBM_for_DM_DADM_25Jan2017.pdf (3.67 mb)
Suggested_CDM_Risk_Monitoring_and_Data_Review.xlsx (13.99 kb)
Central_Monitoring_Tool_Categories.xlsx (14.68 kb)
26. January 2017 11:25 by Kaj Nicolaisen
in Conference, Meetings
As agreed on the general assembly we provide you with a form for input to the program. You can always find the form again in the Page List on right hand side.
27. September 2016 16:37 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Announcement/registration for the DADM General Meeting 2017 - will be held on the 25-Jan-2017 from 15:00-17:30. Hereafter we invite you for dinner at Rungsted Havn.
Venue: ALK, Bøge Alle 1, Reception, 2970 Hørsholm
15:00 Welcome & General Meeting. Agenda:
1. Election of chairman
2. The President’s report
3. Presentation and approval of financial report
4. Update of the declaration (Document attached below and changes highlighted in red)
4. Presentation and approval of budget and activities including endorsement of membership fee
5. Election of Treasurer, Executive Officers, Alternating Officers, and Auditor
6. Proposed motions
- Suggestion from DADM Board to pay President & Treasurer roles (e.g. 2000 DKK/year), as there is a lot of administration associated to these roles.
16:00 RBM - Risk-based monitoring
- Define/interpret the key RBM concepts in CDM terminology and context
- RBM areas and activities along the study process – map to CDM responsibilities and tasks
- Present a suggested CDM checklist for RBM: Where to look, how to look, what to do
17:30 Off for dinner/See you later
Declaration.docx (20.88 kb)