It is a great pleasure to be able to invite you to an exciting event, with national and internationel topic experts (sign-up form is below the program). Thanks for all your great input on topics!
Please sign up immediately and no later than 23-JUN-2017, so that we can arrange the practicalities. Conference including dinner is at a cost of 150 DKK per attendee.
DADM Conference 22 Aug 2017
H. Lundbeck A/S
1551 7952110490 (Danske Bank)
Lene Haastrup (treasurer)
8.30 – 09.00
9.00 – 10.30
Coding – Approaches/issues
Kirsten Sanggaard, Principal Safety Scientist
Ajser Serif & Mette Pedersen, Med. Coding Experts
Claus K. Ullman, Principal Data Manager
Handling of pseudo-anonymized (blinded) data in clinical trials
Novo Nordisk, TBD
11.45 – 12.30
12.30 – 13.15
Larix, Majbritt Haugaard Møller, System Validation Expert & Mette Ravn, VP of DM, IT & System Validation
13.30 – 14.00
GDPR - Global Data Protection Regulation
Ferring, Omar Hamidi, Clinical Project Data Manager & Susanne Hjort, Sr Compliance & Process specialist
14.00 – 14.15
14.15 – 15.00
eInformed Consent/eSource/Direct data entry
OmniComm, Ken Light, EVP of Corporate Strategy
15.15 – 16.30
Innovation and DM through the crystal ball
ICON, Willie Muehlhausen, VP Head of Innovation
Looking forward to see you at the event,
1. May 2017 15:35 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Please find attached a exciting opportunity at Nordic Bioscience A/S.
Team_Lead_Data_Management_Job_application_04APR2017.pdf (241.70 kb)
24. February 2017 14:05 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
It was great to see so many attendees at the meeting+dinner and special thanks to Anders Mortin from Triticon ApS for a good and insightful presentation on Risk Based Monitoring.
Please find the meeting materials attached.
General_Meeting_minutes_DADM_2017.doc (39.00 kb)
DADM_GF2017.ppt (1.45 mb)
TriTiCon_Anders_Mortin_RBM_for_DM_DADM_25Jan2017.pdf (3.67 mb)
Suggested_CDM_Risk_Monitoring_and_Data_Review.xlsx (13.99 kb)
Central_Monitoring_Tool_Categories.xlsx (14.68 kb)
27. September 2016 16:37 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Announcement/registration for the DADM General Meeting 2017 - will be held on the 25-Jan-2017 from 15:00-17:30. Hereafter we invite you for dinner at Rungsted Havn.
Venue: ALK, Bøge Alle 1, Reception, 2970 Hørsholm
15:00 Welcome & General Meeting. Agenda:
1. Election of chairman
2. The President’s report
3. Presentation and approval of financial report
4. Update of the declaration (Document attached below and changes highlighted in red)
4. Presentation and approval of budget and activities including endorsement of membership fee
5. Election of Treasurer, Executive Officers, Alternating Officers, and Auditor
6. Proposed motions
- Suggestion from DADM Board to pay President & Treasurer roles (e.g. 2000 DKK/year), as there is a lot of administration associated to these roles.
16:00 RBM - Risk-based monitoring
- Define/interpret the key RBM concepts in CDM terminology and context
- RBM areas and activities along the study process – map to CDM responsibilities and tasks
- Present a suggested CDM checklist for RBM: Where to look, how to look, what to do
17:30 Off for dinner/See you later
Declaration.docx (20.88 kb)