24. February 2017 14:05 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
It was great to see so many attendees at the meeting+dinner and special thanks to Anders Mortin from Triticon ApS for a good and insightful presentation on Risk Based Monitoring.
Please find the meeting materials attached.
General_Meeting_minutes_DADM_2017.doc (39.00 kb)
DADM_GF2017.ppt (1.45 mb)
TriTiCon_Anders_Mortin_RBM_for_DM_DADM_25Jan2017.pdf (3.67 mb)
Suggested_CDM_Risk_Monitoring_and_Data_Review.xlsx (13.99 kb)
Central_Monitoring_Tool_Categories.xlsx (14.68 kb)
27. September 2016 16:37 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Announcement/registration for the DADM General Meeting 2017 - will be held on the 25-Jan-2017 from 15:00-17:30. Hereafter we invite you for dinner at Rungsted Havn.
Venue: ALK, Bøge Alle 1, Reception, 2970 Hørsholm
15:00 Welcome & General Meeting. Agenda:
1. Election of chairman
2. The President’s report
3. Presentation and approval of financial report
4. Update of the declaration (Document attached below and changes highlighted in red)
4. Presentation and approval of budget and activities including endorsement of membership fee
5. Election of Treasurer, Executive Officers, Alternating Officers, and Auditor
6. Proposed motions
- Suggestion from DADM Board to pay President & Treasurer roles (e.g. 2000 DKK/year), as there is a lot of administration associated to these roles.
16:00 RBM - Risk-based monitoring
- Define/interpret the key RBM concepts in CDM terminology and context
- RBM areas and activities along the study process – map to CDM responsibilities and tasks
- Present a suggested CDM checklist for RBM: Where to look, how to look, what to do
17:30 Off for dinner/See you later
Declaration.docx (20.88 kb)