9. July 2018 21:39 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
It is a great pleasure to be able to invite you to an exciting event, with national and internationel topic experts (sign-up form is below the program). Thanks for all your great input on topics again this year!
Please sign up immediately and no later than 17-Aug-2018, so that we can arrange the practicalities. Conference fee is 200,- per attendee.
DADM Conference 30Aug 2018
1551 7952110490 (Danske Bank)
Lene Haastrup (treasurer)
Welcome & Intro
Bo Jørgensen & Frank Jensen
PD Handling – how do we do it, process from collection to SDTM?
- Solutions in EDC
- CRO solutions, CTMS or …?
- Lundbecks solution in Spotfire
Muhammad Uzair Khalid
Demo of encapsia:
- A new generation Clinical Data Suite changing the way Clinical Studies & data is captured, monitored, managed and reviewed.
- SAS Institute: AI/ML – Mapping data into CDISC format
- Robotics – automating routine assignments/tasks
Transportation (walking distance/2 km)
Søborg Hovedgade 24,
Looking forward to see you at the event,
8. June 2018 11:00 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Please see the job add in the file below.
Experienced_Data_Manager_Job_add_25May2018.docx (102.62 kb)
27. May 2018 17:26 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
29. January 2018 08:56 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Thanks for your participation and contribution to the General Meeting 2018.
We believe that this was another succesful and informative event for our members. After the exciting election of the DADM Board, we look much forward to be collaborating with our new member, Peter Aabenhus from Lundbeck.
We would also like to thank the presenters from piinc.dk, Novo Nordisk and Ferring for sharing their tools and thoughts around GDPR and RBM.
Please find the minutes from the meeting attached.
DADM_Generalforsamling_referat_2018.doc (41.00 kb)
28. August 2017 09:28 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
1. May 2017 15:35 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Please find attached a exciting opportunity at Nordic Bioscience A/S.
Team_Lead_Data_Management_Job_application_04APR2017.pdf (241.70 kb)
20. March 2017 15:20 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
24. February 2017 14:05 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
It was great to see so many attendees at the meeting+dinner and special thanks to Anders Mortin from Triticon ApS for a good and insightful presentation on Risk Based Monitoring.
Please find the meeting materials attached.
General_Meeting_minutes_DADM_2017.doc (39.00 kb)
DADM_GF2017.ppt (1.45 mb)
TriTiCon_Anders_Mortin_RBM_for_DM_DADM_25Jan2017.pdf (3.67 mb)
Suggested_CDM_Risk_Monitoring_and_Data_Review.xlsx (13.99 kb)
Central_Monitoring_Tool_Categories.xlsx (14.68 kb)