6. September 2020 10:37 by Lene Haastrup
Despite the situation, DADM is still going strong. The rules in Pharma have forced us to hold the annual conference online. The conference will take place on 5th of October 2020.
We have collected several speakers and exiting topics, as you see in this program.
After the event, you are invited for dinner in real life in Lyngby.
Please indicate your attendance no later than 1th of October 2020 following this link:
Please e-mail no later than four hours before the dinner, if you are not able to attend. Else the no show fee for the dinner will apply.
You will receive a link to the meeting as a calendar invitation.
DADM Conference 05 October 2020
Only speakers and the board
Novo Nordisk, Vandtårnsvej 108
No show dinner
Lene Haastrup (treasurer)
Welcome & Intro
Katja Bernstein & Frank Jensen
Audit Trail – what is the expectation from DHMA to the Sponsors
Ib Alstrup, DHMA (Lægemiddelstyrelsen)
Questions and break
Implementation of Audit Trail in e-dairies
Jennifer Logue Nielsen, Novo Nordisk
Cloud Computing – in a GxP context
Kasper Nørgaard Andersen, Senior Consultant, AlfaNordic
Data protection – in a clinical context
Data management and GDPR - what should you know?
The most recent news on status as a data controller or data processor and joint controllership
Requirements to agreements with suppliers, security breaches and why transfers of personal data to the U.S. may become a material challenge.
Daiga Grunte-Sonne, Kromann Reumert
To be decided
Investigator Christine Dali
Pre-dinner drink (optional)
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
IB Alstrup, DADM questions raised on beforehand:
- How should sponsors document the system functionality? Are PDF files including the data and pictures of how they were gathered (blank CRFs) sufficient?
- Investigators access to data. Is it fine to revoke the access when sponsor have received acceptance of receipt of the hard drive containing the data from sites?
- Audit trail. Is it fine to have this as PDF file only (hard to search for specific data changes)?
- How much review of the audit trail is expected from the regulators? (Please provide examples of which kind of data and reviews you will expect us to look at) Is it sufficient to look for trends ‘by sites’ and ‘by data items’?
New devices/ways of collecting data:
- Before starting working with a new system, what QC is expected to the audit trail functionality? How is this dependent of whether the system is seen as SAAS (Software As A Service)
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). What to focus on when documenting why data is collected this way? – When is better patient compliance outweighing the risk for ‘wrong’ data (registered by someone else or local setting changed)?
- Automatic data collection tools (e.g. activity trackers). What to focus on when documenting which data are used? In general a data mining is taking place and the algorithm is not known to the sponsor. Do we need to archive the raw data, or could the data mining result be defined as raw data?
- Any new device. What to focus on when documenting why this device is used. What kind of mitigations are expected to see?
- How are the documentation dependent on the way sponsors use the software? SAAS or sponsor ‘owned’ – and in what category do we see the mobile apps?
9. March 2020 13:10 by Lene Haastrup
The presentation from the General meeting on 26. February 2020 on Audit Trail Review is now available
Audit_Trail_Review_meeting_2020.pdf (4.92 mb)
4. March 2020 12:38 by Lene Haastrup
Data Management Course series by TriTiCon in 2020.
TriTiCon is running a series of DM courses during the spring. Read more and sign up here :
Please click on Training to the rigth.
Triticon_DM_Courses_Spring_2020.pdf (203.85 kb)
4. March 2020 12:36 by Lene Haastrup
in General, Meetings
General meeting DADM 26 February 2020
The General meeting was held at Lundbeck with participation of 34 people.
Conductor: Carsten Junge
Reporter: Gitte Kruse
The notice for the general meeting have been send out in a timely manner according to the valid regulation.
Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui went through the annual report and informed of all the activities during 2019. The President report was hereafter approved.
The financial result was presented by the cashier and was hereafter approved without any comments.
The budget was presented by the cashier and membership fee suggested to remain at 350 kr. per person. The budget for 2020 was approved without comments.
Election of executive committee
The executive committee as it looks after election is listed below. A few committee members were replaced per request.
- Britt Bech Andersen (re-elected 2 years)
- Mette Ravn (re-elected 2 years)
- Frank Jensen (re-elected 2 years)
- Poul Knoblauch (re-elected 2 years)
- Gitte Kruse (not on election)
- Lene Haastrup (not on election)
- Katja Bernstein (not on election)
- Kim Sonne (new committee member. Replaces Bo and is therefore only elected for the remainder of Bo’s election period and will be on election again next year)
- Mette Schledermann Larsen (new committee substitute)
- Bo Roat Jørgensen (left the executive committee)
- Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui (left the executive committee)
- Lisbet Groes continues as auditor.
Correction of wording in $4
A minor wording in $4 in the regulation regarding compensation, was by mistake not updated. The suggestion it-self was already approved in 2017, so this only relates to the wording in $4. The re-wording was approved.
The executive committee was consolidated with
Chairman Katja Bernstein
Treasurer Lene Haastrup
Secretary Gitte Kruse.
10. October 2018 14:47 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Thanks for your active participation in the conference and hope that it lived up to your expectations. Remember that you also have an influence on the topics and is welcome to share too.
Please find the presentations from the conference below.
DADM_encapsia.pdf (855.39 kb)
DADM_Knowit_Robotics.pdf (1.84 mb)
DADM_PD_Ferring.pptx (716.20 kb)
DADM_PD_Larix.pptm (1.82 mb)
DADM_SAS.PDF (4.07 mb)
9. July 2018 21:39 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
It is a great pleasure to be able to invite you to an exciting event, with national and internationel topic experts (sign-up form is below the program). Thanks for all your great input on topics again this year!
Please sign up immediately and no later than 17-Aug-2018, so that we can arrange the practicalities. Conference fee is 200,- per attendee.
DADM Conference 30Aug 2018
1551 7952110490 (Danske Bank)
Lene Haastrup (treasurer)
Welcome & Intro
Bo Jørgensen & Frank Jensen
PD Handling – how do we do it, process from collection to SDTM?
- Solutions in EDC
- CRO solutions, CTMS or …?
- Lundbecks solution in Spotfire
Muhammad Uzair Khalid
Demo of encapsia:
- A new generation Clinical Data Suite changing the way Clinical Studies & data is captured, monitored, managed and reviewed.
- SAS Institute: AI/ML – Mapping data into CDISC format
- Robotics – automating routine assignments/tasks
Transportation (walking distance/2 km)
Søborg Hovedgade 24,
Looking forward to see you at the event,
8. June 2018 11:00 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Please see the job add in the file below.
Experienced_Data_Manager_Job_add_25May2018.docx (102.62 kb)
27. May 2018 17:26 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
29. January 2018 08:56 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Thanks for your participation and contribution to the General Meeting 2018.
We believe that this was another succesful and informative event for our members. After the exciting election of the DADM Board, we look much forward to be collaborating with our new member, Peter Aabenhus from Lundbeck.
We would also like to thank the presenters from piinc.dk, Novo Nordisk and Ferring for sharing their tools and thoughts around GDPR and RBM.
Please find the minutes from the meeting attached.
DADM_Generalforsamling_referat_2018.doc (41.00 kb)