9. March 2020 13:17 by Lene Haastrup
DADM is invited to comment on this paper for data managers.
Please forward your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLIC-DRAFT-EDC-Implementation-and-Study-Start-up.pdf (511.94 kb)
9. March 2020 13:10 by Lene Haastrup
The presentation from the General meeting on 26. February 2020 on Audit Trail Review is now available
Audit_Trail_Review_meeting_2020.pdf (4.92 mb)
4. March 2020 12:38 by Lene Haastrup
Data Management Course series by TriTiCon in 2020.
TriTiCon is running a series of DM courses during the spring. Read more and sign up here :
Please click on Training to the rigth.
Triticon_DM_Courses_Spring_2020.pdf (203.85 kb)
4. March 2020 12:36 by Lene Haastrup
in General, Meetings
General meeting DADM 26 February 2020
The General meeting was held at Lundbeck with participation of 34 people.
Conductor: Carsten Junge
Reporter: Gitte Kruse
The notice for the general meeting have been send out in a timely manner according to the valid regulation.
Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui went through the annual report and informed of all the activities during 2019. The President report was hereafter approved.
The financial result was presented by the cashier and was hereafter approved without any comments.
The budget was presented by the cashier and membership fee suggested to remain at 350 kr. per person. The budget for 2020 was approved without comments.
Election of executive committee
The executive committee as it looks after election is listed below. A few committee members were replaced per request.
- Britt Bech Andersen (re-elected 2 years)
- Mette Ravn (re-elected 2 years)
- Frank Jensen (re-elected 2 years)
- Poul Knoblauch (re-elected 2 years)
- Gitte Kruse (not on election)
- Lene Haastrup (not on election)
- Katja Bernstein (not on election)
- Kim Sonne (new committee member. Replaces Bo and is therefore only elected for the remainder of Bo’s election period and will be on election again next year)
- Mette Schledermann Larsen (new committee substitute)
- Bo Roat Jørgensen (left the executive committee)
- Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui (left the executive committee)
- Lisbet Groes continues as auditor.
Correction of wording in $4
A minor wording in $4 in the regulation regarding compensation, was by mistake not updated. The suggestion it-self was already approved in 2017, so this only relates to the wording in $4. The re-wording was approved.
The executive committee was consolidated with
Chairman Katja Bernstein
Treasurer Lene Haastrup
Secretary Gitte Kruse.
10. October 2018 14:47 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Thanks for your active participation in the conference and hope that it lived up to your expectations. Remember that you also have an influence on the topics and is welcome to share too.
Please find the presentations from the conference below.
DADM_encapsia.pdf (855.39 kb)
DADM_Knowit_Robotics.pdf (1.84 mb)
DADM_PD_Ferring.pptx (716.20 kb)
DADM_PD_Larix.pptm (1.82 mb)
DADM_SAS.PDF (4.07 mb)
9. July 2018 21:39 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
It is a great pleasure to be able to invite you to an exciting event, with national and internationel topic experts (sign-up form is below the program). Thanks for all your great input on topics again this year!
Please sign up immediately and no later than 17-Aug-2018, so that we can arrange the practicalities. Conference fee is 200,- per attendee.
DADM Conference 30Aug 2018
1551 7952110490 (Danske Bank)
Lene Haastrup (treasurer)
Welcome & Intro
Bo Jørgensen & Frank Jensen
PD Handling – how do we do it, process from collection to SDTM?
- Solutions in EDC
- CRO solutions, CTMS or …?
- Lundbecks solution in Spotfire
Muhammad Uzair Khalid
Demo of encapsia:
- A new generation Clinical Data Suite changing the way Clinical Studies & data is captured, monitored, managed and reviewed.
- SAS Institute: AI/ML – Mapping data into CDISC format
- Robotics – automating routine assignments/tasks
Transportation (walking distance/2 km)
Søborg Hovedgade 24,
Looking forward to see you at the event,
8. June 2018 11:00 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Please see the job add in the file below.
Experienced_Data_Manager_Job_add_25May2018.docx (102.62 kb)
27. May 2018 17:26 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
29. January 2018 08:56 by Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui
Thanks for your participation and contribution to the General Meeting 2018.
We believe that this was another succesful and informative event for our members. After the exciting election of the DADM Board, we look much forward to be collaborating with our new member, Peter Aabenhus from Lundbeck.
We would also like to thank the presenters from piinc.dk, Novo Nordisk and Ferring for sharing their tools and thoughts around GDPR and RBM.
Please find the minutes from the meeting attached.
DADM_Generalforsamling_referat_2018.doc (41.00 kb)